Alle regels op een rij
Austria is currently subject to national covid-19 restrictions. These include:
- Tourism and leisure travel is not possible. Accommodation facilities are closed (until the end of April). Only essential travel (e.g. business) is permitted.
- Restaurants and bars are closed. They can only offer takeout (6 a.m. to 7 p.m.) or delivery (24/7). Dining is not permitted (until the end of April).
- Entry-regulations are in effect: when entering Austria, you need to show a negativ covid-19 test AND go into self-quarantine (exceptions possible). All travellers need to register electronically in advance (pre-travel clearance).
- A stay-at-home order is in effect from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Shops, museums, libraries and zoos are open.
- Other culture and leisure facilities are closed (theatres, gyms, pools). Events are cancelled.
- Hairdressers and similar service providers can be visited with a negative covid-19 test (not older than 48h)
- FFP2 masks are required in shops, public areas and on public transport.
- You are required to keep a minimum distance of 2m (6.5 ft) to people from other households